Use this page to access our online resources.
From 1st April 2020, The Pilgrim School will become a part of the National Grid for Learning (TRUSTNet). TRUSTNet is a non-profitable organisation providing thousands of schools around the country with fast broadband and a huge amount of resources for both our pupils, staff and parents. The biggest advantage of our new membership is that the school will be able to provide our pupils with online learning activities during half terms and school closures. These resources can also be used by teachers to set homework for their classes.
Your child will be given their login details by their teacher. Should you have any questions related to the online tools, please contact your child's class teacher or the office staff.
Below are the links to the website your child can log in to access the resources set by their class teacher.
award winning numeracy, literacy and creative activities spanning
Early Years, Key Stage 1 and 2.
Subject: Art, Citizenship, Design, English, Geography, History, ICT, Languages, Mathematics, Music, PE, Religion, Science
Key Stage: Foundation, KS1, KS2G Suite for Education
- GOOGLE FOR EDUCATION - Combination of creative tools (Google drive, Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Sheets, Google Forms)
- This resource is for our KS2 pupils only.Time Tables Rockstars
- TT Rockstars - award-winning resource to learn times tables in a fun and interactive way.
- Years 2 - 6
- Phonics Play - a great website used by our YR and KS1 children to practice phonics
- Stay Curious - excellent Science videos with Maddie Moate
- Excellent draw-along videos with Rob Biddulph
- Little Inventors - great daily challenges
- J2E - Create, edit, style, save, share, publish, blog, vote, review
- The j2e Tool Suite is a collection of online educational tools specifically designed to engage, motivate and inspire. j2e is an online, fun, creative environment. Text, graphics, animations, sounds, videos, and embedded objects can be combined on a single web page, with unlimited storage for files.
JiT - LGfL's online Infant Toolkit.
Key Stage: Foundation, KS1
- The online infant toolkit allows the following features : word processing, animation, graphing, painting, pictogram, turtle control, mix of all the above into an online documentBitesize Primary
- BBC BitesizeIs an excellent online resource that provides students help with revision and learning. Here you will find a number of free videos, step-by-step guides, activities and quizzes by level and subject on every subject for students aged from three to 16 and over.
- TWINKL FOR PARENTS
- Twinkl is offering every parent access to all Twinkl resources with a One Month Ultimate Membership, free of charge. To set up your account, enter the code PARENTSTWINKLHELPS.
- Fun, interactive and practical home learning resources that are designed to be used by children. These include interactive games, video tutorials and downloadable home learning packs.
- Great activities for families with children